REAL MEN MENTOR.
You have a big opportunity in front of you to not only impact a boy’s life today, but to transform their potential for tomorrow.
We’re always looking for people eager to positively impact a child and improve their community at the same time. And, right now is no different. Big Brothers are in high demand.
For four hours a month, you can give a Little Brother the invaluable gift of your friendship. By simply changing his perspective of what the world can offer, you can literally start changing his life. And sometimes it’s as simple as playing video games, going to a museum, or just hanging out together.
Why do we need Big Brothers?
More than 80% of our children waiting for a Big are boys, but only 1 out of every 10 inquiries to volunteer come from men. Research shows that having the positive influence of a Big Brother makes a tangible difference in a boy’s life. So join the hundreds of thousands of volunteers that give a young person someone to look up to. And learn why so many are now saying, “I get back so much more than I give.”
Our Volunteer Big Brothers must…
- Be able to make a 12-month commitment, from date of match
- Be willing to meet with Little Brother for at least 4 hours per month, with at two outings per month
- Be willing to complete an in-depth interview and background check
- Have no more than 3 traffic citations in the past 5 years (Community-Based only)
- Currently have car insurance showing proof of Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage (Community-Based only)
If you would like to begin the process of becoming a mentor, please complete an Online Inquiry Form.
A staff member will be in contact with you shortly.